Off To London Tomorrow

sunburyboy93 said:
Well i went into Trufitt, Taylors & Trumpers, got samples and a nice chat in taylors, got a nice chat in GFT, and got nothing in Trufitt
apart from a hello.

will be getting that and some Limes from Crabtree on my christmas "Want" list... ;)

ya Steve ruine the secret santa,good lad :cool:

James_uk said:
sunburyboy93 said:
Well i went into Trufitt, Taylors & Trumpers, got samples and a nice chat in taylors, got a nice chat in GFT, and got nothing in Trufitt
apart from a hello.

will be getting that and some Limes from Crabtree on my christmas "Want" list... ;)

ya Steve ruine the secret santa,good lad :cool:

And what would we be talking about now james ??? :? :? :? :?
confused1678054165.jpg

I bet all the time you were wandering around those fancy emporiums of shaving, a small part of you wished you were at the a car boot sale. :lol:

I bet I'm right.

Lipsy

Lipsy said:
I bet all the time you were wandering around those fancy emporiums of shaving, a small part of you wished you were at the a car boot sale. :lol:

I bet I'm right.

Lipsy

I can tell you that all the time i was wandering around those fancy emporiums of shaving, i wished i had about £500 in cash to spunk on goodies !!!

It's all really nice..........................but f**k me it's pricey !!! :oops: :oops:

Yeah, I know some of that stuff costs a ton of money – am liking some of that Penhaligon's frags, but they aren't cheap. Seen a bloke on the 'bay selling 'em at half price but I fear they aren't real... who knows.

Would be lovely to get some in, mind.

Better get yourself booting, and make a few quid. :lol:

Lipsy

I Just asked a few questions in taylors and mentioned i was Newly into Wet Shaving and i was given lots of samples :D :D
i didn't ask in GFT as i already has a sample pack at home, in Truefitt & Hill, the Girl that just about Said hello as i came in through the door said (as i was leaving) they did not give out samples in the store but i could order from the website, i asked if i could order instore and was told they are made up as each order is placed....blah blah blah............she was very well spoken and i felt that in my jeans and Harlequin Rugger top i didn't look like i was going to spend lots so i was given the brush off (excuse the pun).

Never mind, never bought from Truefitt, and now i won't have to ever again :D

sunburyboy93 said:
I Just asked a few questions in taylors and mentioned i was Newly into Wet Shaving and i was given lots of samples :D :D
i didn't ask in GFT as i already has a sample pack at home, in Truefitt & Hill, the Girl that just about Said hello as i came in through the door said (as i was leaving) they did not give out samples in the store but i could order from the website, i asked if i could order instore and was told they are made up as each order is placed....blah blah blah............she was very well spoken and i felt that in my jeans and Harlequin Rugger top i didn't look like i was going to spend lots so i was given the brush off (excuse the pun).

Never mind, never bought from Truefitt, and now i won't have to ever again :D

Steve, do you not think that she might have recognised you? After all you're practically up there with Mantic as a celebrity wet-shaver. And it it wasn't that she is probably one of the many subscribers to your Sellotape blog. Perhaps if you'd gone in sporting a beard and holding a Pritt Stick in each hand you'd have got a few samples.

I said i belonged to a shaving Forum and had some badger Brushes in my pocket to test with her cream, purely for research for my fellow members, i made a quick retreat before the "Fuzz" were called !

i should have gone in one of my Inspector Clouseau Disguise's,
pinkpanther_petersellers.jpg

I've got some of the Crabtree & Evelyn West Indian Lime. It's good stuff. I was also given a scratchcard by the elderly woman serving me, which turned out to be for a 'free hand massage.' I had horrific visions of some seedy Thai massage parlour...

Back
Top Bottom