Not getting the shave im after me or razor?

Yea think about it this way, you get that perfect BBS shave and about 3 hours later it's gone.

I found that aiming for a good balance of close and comfortable, as opposed to as close as possible, left me with much better skin.

It does grow back and you only need to go do it again.

chopped liver is the way i discribe how i look lol, im after bbs for the weekend not to bothered about during the week,but remember getting closer with a mach3 dont want to go back to that as i enjoy the whole de shaving ritual.

You definitely need to do an ATG pass plus a few touch ups if you're after BBS. For me it's WTG, XTG, ATG plus touch ups.

I find my face can handle it providing I'm using thorough prep with good quality lather. I can't do this every day though. I rest my face for 2-3 days before doing it again.

You won't get any sharper than a Feather, and the HD is fairly aggressive, so you should be able to do it once you know your grain pattern. Good luck.

John

atg worked very well :D, used a derby blade as i found these not as sharp as the feather just so i didnt cut myself to bits,with a feather in should be a very nice shave thanks guys!

Back
Top Bottom