Nose hair removal

I’m pretty sure that this is a wind up and it’s going to hurt like nothing else on earth …

Next week, trimming ones ‘twig and berries’ with a Lawnmower. ..
I thought there would be a fair amount of pain but I was pleasantly surprised at how painless it was, this coming from a person with a very low pain threshold! :)

Paul.

Just looking at the image shown shows me that the instructions were not followed, you are told to hold your nose while you pull the wax stick out, if you don't follow the simple instructions given then you can't complain about the outcome!
I do realize that the reading of instructions by some people seems unnecessary because these people think they don't need instructing on anything and then they go and leave negative feedback on a product!
You can place an institution leaflet alongside a product but you can't force foolhardy people to read them!
I rest my case!
Thank you. :)

Paul .

You missed out that the fella felt the need to go to his friends house… That must have been a weird conversation…
Yes, it must have been a weird conversation, hi mate, I'm too much of a pussy to finish ott this really simple job of just pulling a wax stick out of my nose and after you've done that for me can you pull the bandaid off my finger and promise me it won't hurt! :)

Paul.

I do my nostrils with with a manual Solingen nose hair remover
I use a similar trimmer from Groom Mate . Bought from Amazon, but currently out of stock.
91JzIkofbGL._AC_SX466_.jpg

Works brilliantly.

Well I had a drink or two and decided it was a great time to greet the wife with two large plastic sticks protruding from my nose.
After her rolling around the sofa crying with laughter, she finally got round to the pleasure of yanking them out.
Man when the first one popped out, I was crying like a girl and dancing around the room.
After another 5 minutes listening to her laughing hysterically, she popped out the second one.
I am now the proud owner of two large dead hedgehogs on white sticks lol.
Very efficient and makes for a great laugh with family.
The wife can't wait to do it again to me.

Back
Top Bottom