Nose hair removal

Well I had a drink or two and decided it was a great time to greet the wife with two large plastic sticks protruding from my nose.
After her rolling around the sofa crying with laughter, she finally got round to the pleasure of yanking them out.
Man when the first one popped out, I was crying like a girl and dancing around the room.
After another 5 minutes listening to her laughing hysterically, she popped out the second one.
I am now the proud owner of two large dead hedgehogs on white sticks lol.
Very efficient and makes for a great laugh with family.
The wife can't wait to do it again to me.
I'm not so sure the instructions say yank the plastic sticks out but I'm pleased you have neat nostrils now ! :)

Paul.

Well I had a drink or two and decided it was a great time to greet the wife with two large plastic sticks protruding from my nose.
After her rolling around the sofa crying with laughter, she finally got round to the pleasure of yanking them out.
Man when the first one popped out, I was crying like a girl and dancing around the room.
After another 5 minutes listening to her laughing hysterically, she popped out the second one.
I am now the proud owner of two large dead hedgehogs on white sticks lol.
Very efficient and makes for a great laugh with family.
The wife can't wait to do it again to me.

Thank you for the presentation.............. and with that, I'm out.:LOL:

Glad to see this thread! It is always very painful for me to remove hair from my nose. I have dry mucous in my nose, and any manipulation in the nose makes its condition even worse, so I tried to get into the hair in my nose as little as possible. The only thing I could do was cut them where my hand reached. I'll try your tips, thanks!

Back
Top Bottom