new razor

jimmyman said:
and do you like yours?

great Razors mate, really nice, i have the Rhodium one (Above) a regular one, a black handled one, and some older british ones
got five in total, all bloody good shavers, ( i test em all before they go in my Collection) !

Steve

I changed from a Edwin Jagger DE89 to a Merkur 38C. I find the 38C so much easier to use. The extra lenght handle and weight are fantastic just needing the weight of the razor to shave with no pressure. I'm still very new to DE but I'm getting consistently good shaves with Red IPs and Gillette Super Thins.

simmo3801 said:
N_Architect - I haven't used the DE89 in the 3 weeks that I've had the 38C. I can't seem to look at another razor just now as I enjoy it so much it's all about the weight!

its the only razor i own
or in my grasp i am awaiting my super speed

I hope you really enjoy the Supersped JimmieM, the next challenge for you is to resist the thought that there may be something even better out there ! Plse be sure and let us know how you find it after a couple of shaves ............ Just look at all the interest your thread has started up ! Nice one M8.

JohnnyO.

Back
Top Bottom