Your collection will grow organically!!!! My collection consists of a Progress, Rockwell 6S v2 and an ATT S1 for DEs. For straights I have a Ralf Aust and a TI (coming shortly) and a Kai Captain. Am just getting into straights but do love my DEs especially the S1.

Your collection will grow organically!!!! My collection consists of a Progress, Rockwell 6S v2 and an ATT S1 for DEs. For straights I have a Ralf Aust and a TI (coming shortly) and a Kai Captain. Am just getting into straights but do love my DEs especially the S1.
A fine collection indeed, thank you for sharing it with me, I'm also getting into straights, I've got the Feather artist club gear but I would like a traditional straight to play with.

Hi Blademonkey! Welcome to TSR!
I'm a newbie to TSR too, though not new to DE shaving.
You've got a nice little arsenal. I've got a number of shaving tools too, though come to think lately I don't use more than 2. Maybe I almost could say I found the one! However, I can't really say it as long as I comb the net in search for something new. Maybe a different slant or some other OC...
It is a virus that no medicine can cure!

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Hi Blademonkey! Welcome to TSR!
I'm a newbie to TSR too, though not new to DE shaving.
You've got a nice little arsenal. I've got a number of shaving tools too, though come to think lately I don't use more than 2. Maybe I almost could say I found the one! However, I can't really say it as long as I comb the net in search for something new. Maybe a different slant or some other OC...
It is a virus that no medicine can cure!

Hi there, thank you for your welcome message, yes I have a few nice razors and use them all but I am still looking for the razor that will cure my RAD!
What is your favourite razor at the moment and can you recommend one to me that I haven't got yet? I do like stainless steel although I am looking forward to receiving my hone type 15 very soon. I also prefer oc razors but have a couple of SB types.
All the best BM

My preferences change every now and then... Lately I used 37c on a daily basis alternately with Futur. After some deliberation I had to get 39c as well because I liked the handle although as you well know they sport the same head.
So for now 39c replaced 37c while Futur maintained its place of honour.
In case you don't own Fatip OC, you can give it a go. Due to its wide blade exposure gives an easy shave and quite different from other OC.
As of stainless steels I don't yet have any, though I'd like to put my hands on a ATT S2.

My preferences change every now and then... Lately I used 37c on a daily basis alternately with Futur. After some deliberation I had to get 39c as well because I liked the handle although as you well know they sport the same head.
So for now 39c replaced 37c while Futur maintained its place of honour.
In case you don't own Fatip OC, you can give it a go. Due to its wide blade exposure gives an easy shave and quite different from other OC.
As of stainless steels I don't yet have any, though I'd like to put my hands on a ATT S2.

Hi again, thanks for the invitation to try out your fat tip....ha, no but seriously I think it may be a little aggressive for me. The ATT S2 is a fine razor but I think the razor rock slant has the edge over it. I would love to own a wolfman oc with the h7 handle? Nice bit of kit...one day I will get my name on his list......one day! Timeless razors have a beautiful looking oc with a fancy top cap but being made in the USA means I would probably end up paying too much at customs with the vat and other changes, but you never know, it is a nice razor. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom