New life for an old brush.

As Rufus said, I decided to call it a day. It was still a successful business but it eventually took up too much of my time. I could have got additional help or sold the business for which I had offers. I thought the most satisfying thing to do what to simply draw it to an end to ensure I had no further demands on my time. Now several years on I look back with pleasure on the experience and continue to enjoy using a small collection of brushes I retained. I pop in here from time to time and find it amazing that the Forum continues to thrive. We all owe thanks to those who give their time to ensure things run smoothly.

My 2201. The very first brush I produced. It sold out within a few days. A Tubby. And others I didn’t put into batch production. I also kept a Trumpers brush I bought when we had a TSR meet in London - a special memory. Plus my old friends brush. I lost count of how many brushes passed through here, many bought for my shaving brush blog. If ever I buy another brush I’ll be looking for suggestions here. There will always be new kids on the block!

As received.

100_2757 (2).JPG

Taken apart.

100_2758.JPG

Now.

100_2894 (2).JPG
Fantastic stuff...

Wow. Very impressed by all restorations on here. I love me a big handled boar brush. I just do not have the time or skills required to restore one myself. Must be very satisfying using something you've resurrected. Well done.
Thank you sir! It's also gratifying to save them from the landfill, too many old things get thrown away.

Back
Top Bottom