New Forest Brushes

They are in my local delivery office and should be here by Monday at the latest. I have been assured the logo print has been thoroughly tested and is fine. So come what may, I intend to launch next week exclusively through TSR.

Fido said:
They are in my local delivery office and should be here by Monday at the latest. I have been assured the logo print has been thoroughly tested and is fine. So come what may, I intend to launch next week exclusively through TSR.

I'm looking forward to seeing the results Fido.

Wohoo! I´m really looking forward to this, oboj. I´m also very excited about the fan shaped later on. Of course then, you´ll be luanching the silvertips, you´ve done this kind of thing before, right!? It´s like selling drugs to junkies, I guess :lol:

The brushes have arrived and Inspector and Mrs Fido have examined each one - a few will be held in reserve as seconds but I'll post my introductory offer in the Vendors Offers section over the weekend. Fan shapes and silvertips will be on hold until I'm sure people are happy with my first offering. This is my first venture so I don't intend to overcommit too quickly!

Fido said:
The brushes have arrived and Inspector and Mrs Fido have examined each one - a few are will be held in reserve as seconds but I'll post my introductory offer in the Vendors Offers section over the weekend. Fan shapes and silvertips will be on hold until I'm sure people are happy with my first offering. This is my first venture so I don't intend to overcommit too quickly!

Exciting times :D
Im sure they'll prove to be a huge success for you Peter.
regards, beejay

hunnymonster said:
Will there be a New Forest Brushes website, so you can get it banned from all the forums? :mrgreen:

Good luck Peter, hope it's a roaring success.

Fido might as well call his website '.................co.uk' as it will probably appear that way on B&B! :roll:

Back
Top Bottom