New Blackland Razor

Tony'schin

Staff Member
Supporter
There is a discussion going on across the street about a new Blackland "ERA" Razor.
Hide my wallet.
Blackland.png

A post from Shane
"Can confirm. Not a Sabre. The Sabre handle has my favorite silhouette so I based the Era handle on it and modified.

The Era is a DE unlike any made before. That’s all the info I can give away for now. More will be coming when we fully announce the razor and release it over the coming weeks."

There is a discussion going on across the street about a new Blackland "ERA" Razor.
Hide my wallet.
View attachment 67124

A post from Shane
"Can confirm. Not a Sabre. The Sabre handle has my favorite silhouette so I based the Era handle on it and modified.

The Era is a DE unlike any made before. That’s all the info I can give away for now. More will be coming when we fully announce the razor and release it over the coming weeks."
I really don't need another razor........but on the other hand....... :)

Paul.

Futurama Buy GIF

@TobyC is going to go weak at the knees when he sees this

Hide my wallet.
View attachment 67124

A post from Shane

Will the innovation be along the lines of the new EJ razor, same as before but with a handle a slightly different colour?

There's nothing I despise more than teaser releases, either release info for the new product or nothing at all.

So for that alone I'm going to buy the Yaqi imitation of that razor when they rip off his design.

Back
Top Bottom