New Avatar

Jeltz said:
andyjreid said:
IanM said:
She was associated with Opic, but I don't think she 'went out' with him, as such.

And yes, she was told by Wonderbra that she needed to loose weight, which she wasn't prepared to do, and rightly so, imho.

Ian

I read elsewhere that she got the bump for breaking a "no topless shots" clause in her ultimo contract however Im sure I also read that the "topless" photo in question was actually Miss Green being papped from hundreds of meters away while on a topless beach on holiday.

postpics.gif

Sorry mate, every image I can find has stars or dots covering the "business parts".............. but I wouldn't know how to take safety filters off or even where to find such filth. ;)

Jeltz said:
andyjreid said:
IanM said:
She was associated with Opic, but I don't think she 'went out' with him, as such.

And yes, she was told by Wonderbra that she needed to loose weight, which she wasn't prepared to do, and rightly so, imho.

Ian

I read elsewhere that she got the bump for breaking a "no topless shots" clause in her ultimo contract however Im sure I also read that the "topless" photo in question was actually Miss Green being papped from hundreds of meters away while on a topless beach on holiday.

postpics.gif

It's not really a good idea to post pictures of that nature on a public forum. Especially as quite a few of us log in from work. The company web filter might not like it, and that red, flashy light on the gaffer's desk may start blinking.

Me? I'm in charge of the web filter at work :D

Ian

Back
Top Bottom