New Avatar

Gentlemen,

Althought I wasn't scheduled to attend the Focus On Imaging show this year, I was dragged down to the show for a couple of meetings.

Whilst hovvering on our stand, I got to spend a couple of minutes with our model for the show, Miss. Katie Green.

Not only is she quite easy on the eye, but she's a bright and funny girl, and was totally unphased by our staff walking in/out of the small room on our stand whilst she got changed (she was very good at getting changed, and despite mu best efforts, DIDN'T see anything I shouldn't have) and she was superb when on our stand. Even when not involved directly in the demonstrations, she continued to look for and pose for anybody holding a camera.

Anyway, my avatar is a small tribute to her.

Ian

Whats the rules on avatars I quite fancy this one (always like a nice red) but if its OTT I won't
images

What was you doing at focus?

It's nice to know I've inspired an avatar change.

I think I may have a few pictures of Katie somewhere, including her rear. Just checked, I have, but not as good as Lily's.

She was associated with Opic, but I don't think she 'went out' with him, as such.

And yes, she was told by Wonderbra that she needed to loose weight, which she wasn't prepared to do, and rightly so, imho.

Ian

Back to the Staffordshire Knot after a week of the lovely Katie.

That means that the number of people reading my posts will be halved.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom