Need your help please gents.

CjH

That is a good point that @CjH made, the soap pouches, great, it cuts down on plastic waste but the plastic bottles wouldn't address this issue, what about a pouch like some drinks come in, you know, with the straw? Something that could hold the splash untill you got it in the post and then was able to decant into your own glass bottle. Plastic free would be a big selling point in this day and age!
Just spitting ideas out there!

Paul.
Or..... Or.....
Cardboard containers like the other type of drinks carton. Just flatter.

OP
J
Would a work top dishwasher be enough to clean them? I wasn't necessarily expecting the exact same bottle would be sent back to each of your customers. I understand your concern of keeping your lab clean though. Keep up the good work sir!
Haha I didn't think about it that way. Derp!

I'd have to look Into how much the bottle costs vs the postage to return it. And I also am not making the same fragrances over at the moment. But I will take this into account. Thank you!

OP
J
That is a good point that @CjH made, the soap pouches, great, it cuts down on plastic waste but the plastic bottles wouldn't address this issue, what about a pouch like some drinks come in, you know, with the straw? Something that could hold the splash untill you got it in the post and then was able to decant into your own glass bottle. Plastic free would be a big selling point in this day and age!
Just spitting ideas out here!

Paul.
I could do it In the same pouch as the soaps. However, I'd be a little worried about the integrity of the pouch in postage. Not a big deal if the soap one splits but not the case for the aftershave!

Top Bottom