Multiple razor stands

As I appear to be increasing my DE collection does any one know of a source for a stand suitable for four or five of these?
All suggestions most welcome.
N.

If you want them on the wall then you could buy some hooks ("?" shaped screws) and screw them in horizontally - if you get the right size they sill support the razor under the head.

Pipe racks may well fit the bill. I am looking for one but you need to ensure the holes are well enough spaced to fit them in with enough room for the razor heads.

KRF1963 said:
Pipe racks may well fit the bill. I am looking for one but you need to ensure the holes are well enough spaced to fit them in with enough room for the razor heads.

I have one old pipe rack in which I've stored some fountain pens,not too successfully as they're all very different sizes . I'll give this a go in the bathroom and see if it works better with more similarly sized razors.
N.

nickyd said:
I have one old pipe rack in which I've stored some fountain pens,not too successfully as they're all very different sizes . I'll give this a go in the bathroom and see if it works better with more similarly sized razors.
N.

I'd be interested to hear how they fit as I am watching a few on Ebay and would appreciate some feedback on suitability for the purpose.

KRF1963 said:
nickyd said:
N.

I'd be interested to hear how they fit as I am watching a few on Ebay and would appreciate some feedback on suitability for the purpose.

The pipe rack I have is modelled on a five-bar gate.It's too tall to fit in the average bathroom cabinet and allow for sufficient clearance to withdraw the razor without running one's fingertips along the edge of the blade. As per your your previous post, the holes are also not far enough apart to store them with the heads lengthways. So,all I can advise is to be very aware of the dimensions before you get one of these racks.
I wonder where Audiolab got his test-tube rack from?--I think I'll send him a PM.
N.

Can somebody do me a favour please, and measure the handle diameter of a Futur at its widest point? I'm assuming that it's the chunkiest razor on the market, unless anyone knows otherwise.

Back
Top Bottom