Much interest in coffee here still?

I have 4 machines, but most have been put into storage. We have a Senseo, Tassimo, Modo Mio, and Russell Hobbs Expresso. We might have a Dolce Gusto. I have a several Moka pots, a collection of French press cafetierre's and Bodum drip cups.

Now there are permanent capsules for Nespresso. I was going to get a Aeropress after experiencing a great Aeropress coffee in a local coffee shop.

There is so much variety. I am only trying the V60 as it was free...

Last edited:
I thought you were going to say there’s a few roasters in glasgow

I have just ordered a V60 and Pact coffee subscription. I need to get a swan neck kettle before proceeding, so still on the Azera.
I had seen an inexpensive Swan neck kettle whilst Googling, but this was cheaper in the Hario sale at just under £8.00 with shipping...

I also ordered another dripper and cafetierre in the Bodum sale.

Any recommendations for coffee? I have two packs of Pact coffee house roast. I will probably get Illy and Lavazza at the supermarket. I assume M&S do something interesting.

Any recommendations for coffee? I have two packs of Pact coffee house roast. I will probably get Illy and Lavazza at the supermarket. I assume M&S do something interesting.
Of the big online places, I like Monmouth (fairly expensive) and Union (smaller bags, but cheaper so you can try different things). Also have to call out my local roasters, Element, who I really like.