Much interest in coffee here still?

I have 4 machines, but most have been put into storage. We have a Senseo, Tassimo, Modo Mio, and Russell Hobbs Expresso. We might have a Dolce Gusto. I have a several Moka pots, a collection of French press cafetierre's and Bodum drip cups.

Now there are permanent capsules for Nespresso. I was going to get a Aeropress after experiencing a great Aeropress coffee in a local coffee shop.

There is so much variety. I am only trying the V60 as it was free...

Last edited:
I just love coffee in all its forms. Whether it's espresso or latte from my Sage Barista Pro, pour over from the V60, Aeropress, French press, Bialetti stove top, Nescafé Dolce Gusto or the jar of Lidl Costa Rican instant, I use them all regularly depending on my mood/ how much time I have.
I do use a swan neck kettle for the V60, an Amazon cheapie, but normal kettle is fine. However I've found that a decent grinder and scales/timer make a huge difference to the taste when using this method.
And there are lots of good bean roasters in the Glasgow area!
I thought you were going to say there’s a few roasters in glasgow :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I have just ordered a V60 and Pact coffee subscription. I need to get a swan neck kettle before proceeding, so still on the Azera.
I had seen an inexpensive Swan neck kettle whilst Googling, but this was cheaper in the Hario sale at just under £8.00 with shipping...

VKA-35-TB.jpg

I also ordered another dripper and cafetierre in the Bodum sale.

Any recommendations for coffee? I have two packs of Pact coffee house roast. I will probably get Illy and Lavazza at the supermarket. I assume M&S do something interesting.

Back
Top Bottom