Movember

9FRko8E.gif

Movember 15th

Here we are at the halfway(ish) mark and well, aye, not much change but I’ll keep on growing.

View attachment 96313

Thanks again to all those who’ve donated and if you can chaps, anything would be greatly appreciated. “Every little helps”, as Tesco say.

Graeme’s JustGiving Page for Movember

And please, keep taking the piss! I love a laugh…:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Have you considered applying as an extra for a show similar to Heartbeat or Peaky Blinders?
Desperate looking character here! :ROFLMAO:

Have you seen this man? If so, please phone Crime Watch!

View attachment 96418

Movember 17th and I’m enjoying this lark. I reckon in a few months it’ll be a keeper. Matron like the ‘Lady Tickler’.
I've phoned 101. They told me to fuck off as everyone in movember looks like this so we can't find him. Ps would you like to buy a ticket to the policeman's ball. My reply was negative so I'm due for sentencing sometime in january. Bugger

Movember 23rd

It’s been a few days but here’s the dodgy photo update! Just over 3 weeks but I’ll need 3 months more like.

View attachment 96665

Anyway, Movember will be drawing to a close soon so please, give if you can to help stop men from dying young. Thank you so much.

Graeme the Gairdner

Graeme’s Movember JustGiving Page
For some reason the link didn't work for me so reposting what I hope is a "direct" link?

Graeme’s Movember JustGiving Page

In any event...well done brother...good cause! (y)

The Last Day of Movember
Massive improvement happened overnight. Woke up to find this monster groping my top lip!

39D051B0-0798-41C1-A0E1-CD6E0E1C3193.png

Meanwhile, back in reality, this it for the month of Movember. Scratchy, patchy, goofy looking thing but I’m keeping going till the end of month three. So end of January then…

AC658D8C-0E4C-4553-97FD-35D566746DB2.jpeg
Last call for donations, please. I’m very grateful indeed for all the donation but I WANT MORE BANTER! :ROFLMAO:

Oh and get yer cash oot!

MOvember JustGiving Page

A Massive THANKS to all who have donated to my campaign of moustachioed madness!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom