Menthol Lovers

It's a very odd scent, but really nice at the same time. TBH I'm useless with scent profiles. I can't think of anything that it smells like but it does smell very traditional (reminds me of my grandad).

@Nishy could probably do a much better job of describing it [emoji3]
Thanks Smiler but I'm lost for words on the scent. Think 'cool' cologne minus the cheap face hit

I picked up a tube a while back (on sale, so was well under £5). A solid performer and I enjoyed the menthol.

I do keep meaning to pick up one of the mental menthols at some point, for a face freeze of a shave. Maybe this summer...

I had the tube and couldn't get on with it. I also had a tube of Ingram's that suffered from the usual runny issue. Goes to show that your mileage may vary.

My choice?

Proraso green is great. Stirling Margaritas in the Attic is also nice.
Proraso Pre/post shave is cooling and if I didn't know any better I would say it was Lucky Tiger.

Tired Kramperts Frostbite for the first time this afternoon.

Was disappointed with the menthol hit, the name and the label suggested a face freezing experience but it was more cooling than cold.

The search continues for my increasingly hardcore menthol fix.

Tired Kramperts Frostbite for the first time this afternoon.

Was disappointed with the menthol hit, the name and the label suggested a face freezing experience but it was more cooling than cold.

The search continues for my increasingly hardcore menthol fix.
You need to try Sterling's glacial. Not their glacial range but the actual glacial soap. It will knock your socks off, it also leaves your brush mentholated for the next couple of shaves.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

You need to try Sterling's glacial. Not their glacial range but the actual glacial soap. It will knock your socks off, it also leaves your brush mentholated for the next couple of shaves.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

I'm not with you, is it just called Stirling glacial?

Top Bottom