Mental Health Awareness

I stopped posted photos / here and instagram.

Ofcourse still shaving and dabbling in buying new items .

My mental state has improved ten fold. I think my place is in the side lines where I can sit back and enjoy with the best view.

Sometimes when you’re on the field. You can’t stop to watch the game.

J.

star wars film GIF by Vue
I hope your keeping well Joseph..and your mental health is improving..❤❤❤

Well I started a new job near the Lake District.
I am on a learning curve with lots of unknown functionality, due to local customised features.
I have found a home subject to references.
I am not enjoying the 7 hour temporary commute or staying in hotels. I can't wait to have stability, and I am not looking forward to moving everything
Uprooting can be a very stressful time of life but once you get settled you'll be just fine I'm sure. Good luck.

Paul.

Uprooting can be a very stressful time of life but once you get settled you'll be just fine I'm sure. Good luck.

Paul.
Thank you. I have passed my probation and the role is getting easier. I am really enjoying my home, I am on a small close surrounded by sheep and Cattle. I am using my retail addiction to upgrade my towels and enjoy my shower routine. Being quite isolated, I am now cooking more. Although I need to do more than Lamb curries and Roast Lamb. Especially as I see fluffy Lambs through the kitchen window

My sleep has improved by taking the following supplements:

Melatonin - imported from USA
Ashwagandha
Magnesium Glycinate
Glycine
Inositol - recent addition

And the Valerian, Hops and Passion Flower supplements I have been taking for years.

Thank you. I have passed my probation and the role is getting easier. I am really enjoying my home, I am on a small close surrounded by sheep and Cattle. I am using my retail addiction to upgrade my towels and enjoy my shower routine. Being quite isolated, I am now cooking more. Although I need to do more than Lamb curries and Roast Lamb. Especially as I see fluffy Lambs through the kitchen window
It sounds idyllic it really does. Enjoy your new surroundings.

Paul.

My sleep has improved by taking the following supplements:

Melatonin - imported from USA
Ashwagandha
Magnesium Glycinate
Glycine
Inositol - recent addition

And the Valerian, Hops and Passion Flower supplements I have been taking for years.
You're a dream for legalized pushers as me (aka pharmacist).

My personal option is meditation via journaling on Bullet Journal Method.
Because in my family (I'm 7th gen straight) is normal to sell drugs, not to take 'em.

EDIT
Pairing with a proper muscolar activity, It's best.

Back
Top Bottom