Mental Health Awareness

It's good to concentrate on your own problems, and your own relaxation methods, rather than being pushed to take on other people's problems by proxy. I'm talking about the news here. Often you alone can't solve the problem anyway.
Obviously not being part of a perceived problem can be a good thing, and not to dissuade people from taking action to help others, but sometimes, just sometimes, that becomes a burden and we just need to take time out to enjoy the things that are good for us and not carry an ever-increasing weight all the time. And not always chase the latest thing someone is trying to sell you!

I will of course forget this from time to time, sometimes wilfully, sometimes not!

Well I started a new job near the Lake District.
I am on a learning curve with lots of unknown functionality, due to local customised features.
I have found a home subject to references.
I am not enjoying the 7 hour temporary commute or staying in hotels. I can't wait to have stability, and I am not looking forward to moving everything

I am on a learning curve with lots of unknown functionality, due to local customised features.
I am not enjoying the 7 hour temporary commute or staying in hotels. I can't wait to have stability, and I am not looking forward to moving everything
That's good.... hope the new job goes well for you as well as the new home.
The lake district is a fantastic place. My brother lives nearby and frequently does walks with his Mrs.
Interesting fact only one body of water in the lake district is a lake.

Congrats on the new job .

Im ashamed to say that I have never visited the Lake District...driven through a few times though

Back
Top Bottom