Meet the Simpsons

Spent the day glued to the cricket at Lords - what a day! From 47 for 5 to 346 for 7. Classic demo of all is not lost until........

So then I thought I'd waste a few more minutes - here's the result:

Simpsons.jpg

Berkeley 46 Best, Chubby 2 Best, PJ2 Super two band, Astor 90th LE Super two band, PJ2 Best, Duke 3 Best, Tulip 1 Super, Wee Scot.

Three favourites: Chubby, Astor and PJ2 Super.

Anyone wish to add some more? It's interesting to see brushes alongside each other to compare sizes and shapes.

Perhaps drP can come out to play!

I don't expect to see anything from DrP. Didn't he just join (like many others) to take advantage of Fido's brush offer?

Very nice Fido. It is interesting to hear that the Chubby 2 is in your fave box. I seem too remember you saying it was an unweildly monster. :D

I was simply thinking I ought to have at least one super monster to comment on in my blog. I could have gone for a BK 12 or the largest Rooney or Vulfix but I'd like it to be a Simpsons.

I think a Polo 8 would compliment the collection without dwarfing it.

this is an old shot but you can see how the Polo 8 sits between the CH2 and Astor without being freakishly big. In saying that I want a freakish Polo 12 myself, maybe the 8 is not different enough for you.

Simpsons020509.jpg

I just got my replacement camera after loosing mine, will be taking some new shots soon.

Here are my Simpson bulbs.

simpbulb2.jpg

1 CH3 Super, CH2 2Band, CH2 Super prefix, CH2 Best butterschish, CH1 Best, Duke 3 2Band, Colonel X2L 2band.

Nice one antdad!

I'm still thinking about a Polo14. Interesting pic:

simpson-polo-series.jpg

And specs

Polo 14
Total Height: 145 mm
Handle Height: 83 mm
Loft Height: 62 mm
Knot Diameter: 32 mm

Polo 12
Total Height: 135 mm
Handle Height: 77 mm