Meet the Simpsons

Spent the day glued to the cricket at Lords - what a day! From 47 for 5 to 346 for 7. Classic demo of all is not lost until........

So then I thought I'd waste a few more minutes - here's the result:

Simpsons.jpg

Berkeley 46 Best, Chubby 2 Best, PJ2 Super two band, Astor 90th LE Super two band, PJ2 Best, Duke 3 Best, Tulip 1 Super, Wee Scot.

Three favourites: Chubby, Astor and PJ2 Super.

Anyone wish to add some more? It's interesting to see brushes alongside each other to compare sizes and shapes.

Perhaps drP can come out to play!

I don't expect to see anything from DrP. Didn't he just join (like many others) to take advantage of Fido's brush offer?

I was simply thinking I ought to have at least one super monster to comment on in my blog. I could have gone for a BK 12 or the largest Rooney or Vulfix but I'd like it to be a Simpsons.

I think a Polo 8 would compliment the collection without dwarfing it.

this is an old shot but you can see how the Polo 8 sits between the CH2 and Astor without being freakishly big. In saying that I want a freakish Polo 12 myself, maybe the 8 is not different enough for you.

Simpsons020509.jpg

I just got my replacement camera after loosing mine, will be taking some new shots soon.

Here are my Simpson bulbs.

simpbulb2.jpg

1 CH3 Super, CH2 2Band, CH2 Super prefix, CH2 Best butterschish, CH1 Best, Duke 3 2Band, Colonel X2L 2band.

Nice one antdad!

I'm still thinking about a Polo14. Interesting pic:

simpson-polo-series.jpg

And specs

Polo 14
Total Height: 145 mm
Handle Height: 83 mm
Loft Height: 62 mm
Knot Diameter: 32 mm

Polo 12
Total Height: 135 mm
Handle Height: 77 mm