Mea Culpa?

Somehow incredibly the whole Tiger Woods thing has passed me by. I know he's been a naughty boy but that's really all I know. Could someone perhaps summarise the situation for me to save me trailing through old news reports please?

I missed that BS; but as soon as I heard the story about how he'd driven into the tree and she had to smash the windscreeen with a golf club to try to rescue him, I guessed there were problems......still, I can think of a few incidents in m own life that I wouldn't want to have to explain to the world's media. :eek:

Pig Cat; in a few words, he's been shagging every very young pretty girl that is willing to go there with a super star. Apparently all the more unacceptable given he has a very young pretty wife at home...with the kids.

Beat me to it BS.

soapalchemist said:
......still, I can think of a few incidents in m own life that I wouldn't want to have to explain to the world's media. :eek:

Don't get me wrong I've not always led a life short on excitement ( :oops: ) in fact, in one reckless incident, I wore brown socks with black Derbys! I blame that on my extreme youth at the time.

Seriously, I think his performance had more to do with future sponsorship. As always, follow the money...sadly.

I was a little cheesed that he seemed like he was apoligising to ME. I mean... I don't need that apology. My wife's uncle died yesterday. I got a guy off sick with shingles. My dad just had a hip replacement op. My mum has crippling asthma. The pump in the pond is working intermittently, I need to sort out the curtain rail in the living room, we need a new kitchen...

So Tiger fecked up. It's a sad thing for sure. Lots of heart break. Do I need to know or care?

I mean... WHO KILLED ARCHIE?

It bothers me that, since the OJ Simpsons bollox, the media do & are allowed to do what they do about this kind on stuff when there are some REAL things that need sorting ( more focus )

A total waste of money , rescources & time IMHO.

Money. That's what its all about. A rather pathetic attempt to get the cash rolling again. A sorry spectacle.

How anyone in the media spotlight thinks that they can avoid their indiscretions being found out is beyond me. So when they are, they can have few complaints. Funny lot, humans.

Who's Archie?

Only joking - good job that other series he was in has finished.

Blyth Spirit said:
Don't get me wrong I've not always led a life short on excitement ( :oops: ) in fact, in one reckless incident, I wore brown socks with black Derbys! I blame that on my extreme youth at the time.
At least they were not white.
This is not an urban myth - I once actually saw someone wearing white socks with black shoes and this post has re-stimulated the true horror of that moment that I have tried so hard all these years to forget.
Damn you Blyth Spirit.

SirPrize said:
Blyth Spirit said:
This is not an urban myth - I once actually saw someone wearing white socks with black shoes and this post has re-stimulated the true horror of that moment that I have tried so hard all these years to forget.
Damn you Blyth Spirit.

:lol: I just read your post before the quotation. Thought you were commenting on the Woods family's ethnicity!! My first reaction was of surprise because I was sure you wouldn't say something like that. Luckily (of course!) I am right. :D

I fail to see why sportsmen having extra marital affairs is news worthy at all!

Its a matter for their own personal morals and perhaps they should keep it in their trousers, but the fact that they don't isn't of any importance to me, and shouldn't be to anyone other than them their family and lover(s)!

SirPrize said:
Blyth Spirit said:
Damn you Blyth Spirit.

A sartorial faux pas Anthony, I am contrite. The follies of youth I'm afraid.

They could have always been towelling too...ugh!

:lol:

Sad to admit but when I was at school, the wearing of white towelling socks with black shoes was 'de rigeur', oh happy days..............

Must get my Farahs and skinny leather tie ready for later.

I just find the Tiger Woods thing amusing, and if you add the Vernon Kaye thing, and John Terry it gets even more hilarious.

What do I find funny? That fact that these fellas think that they can get away with it, and all they're doing it displaying their greed. "I've got it all, but it just isn't enough".

As long as they're not tuppin' my wife, I'm quite happy to be entertained by it all.

Oh, excuse me, I appear to have text from Ashely Cole....

Ian

IanM said:
I just find the Tiger Woods thing amusing, and if you add the Vernon Kaye thing, and John Terry it gets even more hilarious.

It always amuses me that they genuinely believe that these indiscretions (what a quaint media term) are simply because their newly found 'conquests' find them witty, pretty and fun to be with...oh and of course they will guarantee confidentiality.

:roll:

Back
Top Bottom