May 2020 Acquisitions

8 weeks into lock down and still growing a beard.
Thoughts turning to - when will I shave again and what with -
92427CED-5B91-4FCF-B7D5-AD3D90D2B2A0.jpeg

Been wondering about a “straight” for a while and you've got to start somewhere.
So first time with one of these - and with several weeks growth I'm more than open for any advice you guys are kind enough to share!
Cheers
Paul

The black oxide Blackbird courtesy of Chris @Satanfriendly

IMG_20200515_134900.jpg

This beautiful lady was originally planned as a 2021 purchase but the opportunity arose to assist Chris in his rising to SE zen and I stepped up, like a friend should.

There's a few bits slowly working their way to me from abroad but the last purchase I intend to make for my collection now is the ATT aluminium slant.

In a similar vein, I am trying to decide how to reduce my collection so I can get more use from each razor, then I go a buy this, the waiting game starts.
My birth year slim, I have only seen them for me on USA sites and they are pricey.
Bagged this one from Italy.
Screenshot_20200513-145311_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20200513-145327_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20200513-145335_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20200513-145341_eBay.jpgScreenshot_20200513-145354_eBay.jpg
Apparently all original.
When will I learn.

In a similar vein, I am trying to decide how to reduce my collection so I can get more use from each razor, then I go a buy this, the waiting game starts.
My birth year slim, I have only seen them for me on USA sites and they are pricey.
Bagged this one from Italy.
View attachment 54521View attachment 54523View attachment 54525View attachment 54526View attachment 54528
Apparently all original.
When will I learn.
Very nice!

I wish I was vintage enough to get a cool birth year razor ;)

Not sure what the choices are for the 80s :cautious:

The black oxide Blackbird courtesy of Chris @Satanfriendly

View attachment 54519

This beautiful lady was originally planned as a 2021 purchase but the opportunity arose to assist Chris in his rising to SE zen and I stepped up, like a friend should.

There's a few bits slowly working their way to me from abroad but the last purchase I intend to make for my collection now is the ATT aluminium slant.

Do you have a Hone yet? ;)

8 weeks into lock down and still growing a beard.
Thoughts turning to - when will I shave again and what with -
View attachment 54514

Been wondering about a “straight” for a while and you've got to start somewhere.
So first time with one of these - and with several weeks growth I'm more than open for any advice you guys are kind enough to share!
Cheers
Paul
Take your time

Givenchy Pi
5LdI7ae.jpg

Back
Top Bottom