March 2022 Acquisitions

NOS Peerless 20mm Natural Boar Bristle Shaving Brush

oR2HmiQ.jpg
wu2siMD.jpg

Did you mean additions or was that a Freudian slip?! Quite a haul there mate! I am interested to hear what you think of the TOBS Eton set. I live not that far from said posh village so it would amuse me to go there well groomed and smelling of the place!
Iv actually had the aftershave for months although i have got a new bottle & that’s what prompted me to get the cream.
i haven’t used the cream yet although i will have it in my sotd tomorrow or next day.
I have to say the aftershave is superb i like it a lot.
If you like a citrus scent your on to a winner with this one.
Iv got family all around that area mate i like it a lot.
i love nothing better than sitting in the Costa Coffee not far from the college just by the windsor / Eton Bridge watching the world go by or as my wife calls it perving lol
My Dad stayed in Datchet for years & i have family in Langley & Maidenhead.

AFE99973-7596-4484-8F70-41272B36F292.jpegArrived yesterday and I am annoyed I didn’t buy them sooner! They all smell amazing and my lime search would have been over long ago had I bought the Londinium sooner! The lemongrass in the Hibernia is fabulous and the Wicstun a real surprise as I was worried the patchouli would be over powering but it’s amazingly balanced by the other scents. I loved my first shave this morning @BrianH the scent and ease at which the soap lathers is outstanding! My hats off to you sir!
Congratulations Cowboy GIF by Pederson's Natural Farms

My final "Hurrah" for Williams Mug Soap which is being discod. Since the 1840's is a Helluva run!! ;) I picked up the last four they had today in a Mexican grocery store on the border as well as the rarely seen/mentioned Aqua Velva Ice Sport. $11.00 tax incl. out the door for everything.

7bhYgys.jpg
Are you anywhere near Ingleside or Corpus Christi ?

Back
Top Bottom