March 2021 Acquisitions

I picked up this seemingly unused (or minimally used) vintage kit off the 'bay last week. The larger brush looks to be a Hamilton judging by similar images online. The smaller one is again unbranded but is marked P29. The soap stick still has fragrance, but has "melted" through the case a little.
The Ever Ready razor looks to be new, and was the reason I bid. Not a mark on it and loaded with a Corrux Made in England blade. I'm hoping @pjgh will pop up soon to confirm what I've got as far as the razor is concerned
If anyone can provide any further details on the other components I'd be very interested. Are they collectable? Worth keeping/using? Any info greatly appreciated

Also At B&M for 2.99.....

Is this gonna be another one of those mad buying sprees like the Palmolive stick. Everyone runs out to buy a bulk load... Then the merchants decide they are selling too well and rise the price by 33%.
Potentially, but then again, in the likes of boots and Superdrug they’re already £7-8, that was a first that I saw them cheaper than that

Is the Ever~Ready unmarked on the back?