March 2017 Acquisitions

This beautiful Max Sprecher Custom Razor is on its way to me having stopped off at Jamie's for honing on route. It is absolutely stunning, named a "micro" razor by Max as it's smaller than its traditional sized brothers. The scales are made of abalone, a material I have a bit of a personal affinity with so I honestly cannot wait for this to arrive at work tomorrow so I can ogle it!
i7Jk1kd.jpg

yzPfsqL.jpg
Simply stunning Olly! :)

2n68y6h.jpg

Received this today, Nuavia Verde. Smells very nice and fresh, waiting on a new brush before I try it. A post birthday treat for myself.

Three more deliveries to close out the month and my buying for the next two months, going to try to go on a buying ban.

Will post again tomorrow if my deliveries show up. Waiting for a Shavemac Americana and two aftershaves.

Popped into (dragged by SWMBO to be truthful) into Aberdeen shopping earlier. I didn't intend buying anything but BodyShop had a buy one get one free offer so picked up a tub of Maca Root shave cream and balm and Debenhams had the Kiton EDT in a sale and it is lovely, one of the best smelling things to have been near my nose for a long time...

Marketing blurb: Kiton Man is a woody chypre fragrance which was first introduced by Kiton in 1996. With a top of sparkling lemon, bergamot, sage and pineapple, a floral heart containing notes of lily-of-the-valley and violet and an aromatic base note of cedar, oakmoss, tonka and musk the fresh and elegant composition is the perfect every day scent especially for the warmer months.

Notes:
- Top: bergamot, Egyptian jasmine, Provençal lavender, rosewood, green leaves, clary sage.
- Middle: linden blossom, rose, cedarwood, melon.
- Base: iris, oakmoss, amber, coriander, tonka bean.

2n68y6h.jpg

Received this today, Nuavia Verde. Smells very nice and fresh, waiting on a new brush before I try it. A post birthday treat for myself.

Three more deliveries to close out the month and my buying for the next two months, going to try to go on a buying ban.

Will post again tomorrow if my deliveries show up. Waiting for a Shavemac Americana and two aftershaves.

Very nice. It's very near the top of my wish list. Heard very good things about their soaps. The packaging looks top class.
Looking forward to seeing the rest of your goodies.
Good luck with the self imposed buying ban.

Oh and Happy Birthday!

Very nice. It's very near the top of my wish list. Heard very good things about their soaps. The packaging looks top class.
Looking forward to seeing the rest of your goodies.
Good luck with the self imposed buying ban.

Oh and Happy Birthday!
It looks very nice, if the jar is anything to go by it should be a cracker! Looking forward to the Shavemac though it should have arrived by now, hopefully tomorrow it will come.

A belated Happy Birthday to yourself too, my thunder stolen by mothers day this year... I'll try and stick to my ban, I don't hold much hope for myself ha.

It looks very nice, if the jar is anything to go by it should be a cracker! Looking forward to the Shavemac though it should have arrived by now, hopefully tomorrow it will come.

A belated Happy Birthday to yourself too, my thunder stolen by mothers day this year... I'll try and stick to my ban, I don't hold much hope for myself ha.

Laffin, and thank you for the birthday wishes.

Have you already got a shavemac? If not you will be in for a treat.

One if the Nuavia soaps and a pot of Martin de Candle are next on my soap hit list.

Laffin, and thank you for the birthday wishes.

Have you already got a shavemac? If not you will be in for a treat.

One if the Nuavia soaps and a pot of Martin de Candle are next on my soap hit list.

I haven't tried one yet, it will be my first premium badger brush, hopefully not my last! I was hoping it would come today so I could use both tomorrow but I may have to delay.

Martin de Candre is on my list too but a wee bit expensive for now, wait for Christmas so someone else can pay lol. It was very nice from the sample I tried, seems a good long lasting soap for the price. Get what you pay for.

This soap does look good, it's softish like most artisan soaps and the pot is very well filled a good 5oz of soap I think. Comes with an instruction card that reads like a Nigella Lawson script.
2jg9gdf.jpg

I haven't tried one yet, it will be my first premium badger brush, hopefully not my last! I was hoping it would come today so I could use both tomorrow but I may have to delay.

Martin de Candre is on my list too but a wee bit expensive for now, wait for Christmas so someone else can pay lol. It was very nice from the sample I tried, seems a good long lasting soap for the price. Get what you pay for.

This soap does look good, it's softish like most artisan soaps and the pot is very well filled a good 5oz of soap I think. Comes with an instruction card that reads like a Nigella Lawson script.
2jg9gdf.jpg
It certainly does read like a Nigella Lawson script!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom