March 2017 Acquisitions

As requested by @Benz3ne, these three should hopefully be arriving tomorrow. Geo Wostenhome - Peerless. CV Heljestrand - Mk 29, unidentified Kamisori

IPqq3G0.jpg

Brought what was advertised as an Ever Ready Bathroom Set.

Upon opening the Package it appeared to be an ER Peerless set. However in the Plastic Case, there was a GEM 1912
head marked Made In England, C/W Aluminium Peerless Handle. I had not thought that GEMs were made in UK.
PS Does not appear to have been used.

View attachment 24386

View attachment 24387
A great find, bet you are well pleased. :)

This beautiful Max Sprecher Custom Razor is on its way to me having stopped off at Jamie's for honing on route. It is absolutely stunning, named a "micro" razor by Max as it's smaller than its traditional sized brothers. The scales are made of abalone, a material I have a bit of a personal affinity with so I honestly cannot wait for this to arrive at work tomorrow so I can ogle it!
i7Jk1kd.jpg

yzPfsqL.jpg

This beautiful Max Sprecher Custom Razor is on its way to me having stopped off at Jamie's for honing on route. It is absolutely stunning, named a "micro" razor by Max as it's smaller than its traditional sized brothers. The scales are made of abalone, a material I have a bit of a personal affinity with so I honestly cannot wait for this to arrive at work tomorrow so I can ogle it!
i7Jk1kd.jpg

yzPfsqL.jpg
I know they won't be to everyone's liking but those scales are truly magnificent! No wonder you're setting aside some ogling time! :D

Back
Top Bottom