Local Pottery Bowls

Holyzeus said:
+1 to paying full amount
As long as kept informed all good, many thanks for organising

Yes I will do. I must admit I have been a little slack on organising, mostly due to other things taking over. I'll be straight on at this though once the order is in with the potter.

He took something like three weeks to produce the samples, so once with him I won't have too much control. Once the money is in I will pay him and as soon as they are ready I'll post them out.

I don't mind organising but I'll be happy once everyone has their bowls and I haven't got anyone's money, so rest assured I want this closed as quick as I can.

Re: RE: Local Pottery Bowls

TonyC said:
Thanks for doing this, it's much appreciated and just let us know when you want paid. I've no problem paying you the full amount beforehand , save you paying deposits etc or us having to make two payments.
Same here. Happy to pay it all now

I will be out of the country until the 9th may so will pay the full amount asap. If we all pay you as a gift it avoids any charges by PayPal. Not being a tight arse but don't like giving companies extra money if it can be avoided. That's if you don't mind being paid as a gift ??

Cheers guys, anyone can pay gift if they like.

I offered up Paypal to stay within the usual Selling rules and offer people some sort of cover. I've been kicking around here a while now but a fair few on the list haven't been here so long and don't know me.

The fun but was sorting through my box of boxes. Seems quite sad in a way that I'll look at a box and think "I'll keep that it will come in useful". LOL !

Not in it make anything so if you gift feel free to knock the fees off.

Cheers guys.

So far only one hasn't had an address I'll PM you if it does show on the paypal email I get. I'm printing each off with the address so I can use that to mail out. Please also just make sure your Shaving Room name is included in the notes.

Thanks

Sean

Back
Top Bottom