Live and Let Die

Nice one Sunbury, I remember the scene now. From memory I am sure Live and Let Die was the one with the car jump that turned round through the air as well. Classic stunt and really the stuff that made James Bond very popular, regardless of my opinions on Moores wooden performance.

Audiolab said:
Nice one Sunbury, I remember the scene now. From memory I am sure Live and Let Die was the one with the car jump that turned round through the air as well. Classic stunt and really the stuff that made James Bond very popular, regardless of my opinions on Moores wooden performance.

i had a Bond Fact Book when i was about 13 or 14, i remember reading that they did that stunt on first attempt in one take !!, now that is the muts nuts !!!

Audiolab said:

Nah, that was 'The Man with the Golden Gun', 'Live & Let Die' was the speedboat chases through the bayou's with Jane Seymour :twisted: .

If i remember rightly he turns that snake into a crispy critter with the goo & a cigar. There were some great boat recing/jumping scenes in this movie too.

fozz77 said:
If i remember rightly he turns that snake into a crispy critter with the goo & a cigar

i think it was an aerosol aftershave :? whatever the hell that was i don't know

nice find sunbury, exactly the scene i meant and i was right about the Injector :cool:

It was aftershave, the movie is very cheesy but worth it for Jane Seymour :D

hando said:
fozz77 said:
If i remember rightly he turns that snake into a crispy critter with the goo & a cigar

i think it was an aerosol aftershave :? whatever the hell that was i don't know

nice find sunbury, exactly the scene i meant and i was right about the Injector :cool:

Yes, a black handled Schick Injector - I used one for years until they disappeared, an excellent piece of kit.
I also remember that I used "Mennen" aftershave at the time - I wonder what happened to that?

Boab said:
It was aftershave, the movie is very cheesy but worth it for Jane Seymour :D

oh yeah .... !!!
3D%20Smiles%20(240).jpg

jane_seymour_gallery_1.jpg

Roger Moore was never a convincing James Bond for me. Connery, Brosnan or Craig. And the totty has been improved in the more recent films. Can anybody honestly say that they didn't have stirrings in the trouser department over Izabella Scorupco in Goldeneye? Or Samantha Bond as Moneypenny? I know I did :D

Back
Top Bottom