Live and Let Die

another re-run of an old Bond film on over the weekend and eyebrows Moore was shaving in the bath with canned foam :roll:

but with what looked to me like like an Injector razor complete with sound effects

can't find a clip though :oops:

Seen that film was on but didn't watch it. Strangely enough I can't remember that scene. I will look out for that one if I ever watch it again, I am sure I will see it whether I want to or not.

Audiolab said:
Seen that film was on but didn't watch it. Strangely enough I can't remember that scene. I will look out for that one if I ever watch it again, I am sure I will see it whether I want to or not.

You don't sound too keen Audio. I wouldn't be either for a can of goo and an Injector.

When I met him (in about 1980/81) in the Ritz he seemed just like James Bond to me - but was only about 10 at the time :D

There we were, my aunt, uncle, cousin & me - taking Afternoon Tea in the Ritz (as you do) and I started jumping up and down excitedly "that's James Bond over there!". Aunt & uncle were having none of it. I got told to behave and I sat sulking moaning about the size of the cakes until the chap I'd been excited about got up and left. Then he came back into the room, behind my aunt, leaned over her shoulder and said "actually madam, he's correct, I am James Bond" :lol:

True, back in the day I loved the Lotus and the gadgets and at 10 I would have been the same. Of them all Moore seemed to get more gadgets which I did like. Now that stiff aloof character seems to have aged more than the tile some of the other Bonds seemed to bring to the part, maybe the director's fault but it would be really good to say that.

I miss those gadget laden films but not Moore.

hunnymonster said:
There we were, my aunt, uncle, cousin & me - taking Afternoon Tea in the Ritz (as you do) and I started jumping up and down excitedly "that's James Bond over there!". Aunt & uncle were having none of it. I got told to behave and I sat sulking moaning about the size of the cakes until the chap I'd been excited about got up and left. Then he came back into the room, behind my aunt, leaned over her shoulder and said "actually madam, he's correct, I am James Bond" :lol:

Awesome story! :lol:

I grew up to Roger Moore being Bond, so he signifies it to me, that together with the better gadgets.

Back
Top Bottom