Little phone rant

sonny said:
Nokias all the way baby! Although, their recent, 'normal' handsets have been cr*p.

Nokia 6300 is what i had. It was great. Dropped it many times on a concrete floor and it didnt break. Dropped it while riding along at about 18mph, it was fine. Got all sweaty in my back pocket many times and it never bothered it.
The LG, well, the software is rubbish, i wouldn't like to drop it much or let it get sweaty.

Went into o2 today, think its the charger. They gave me a new charger(its a Nokia one aswell) and its charging up fine. So will see how it goes.

Bloody phones :roll:
I would be lost without mine though :oops: Very bored aswell. Internet keeps me active, coming on here and looking at a few other forums, looking at news...
Depends how you are though.

Exile said:
I have a company phone and I hate it we have to have them able to take calls 24/7 if I am in bed or not working they leave messages that they want answering.

Likewise I have a company Blackberry and I believe they are becoming a 21st century form of slavery... 24/7 calls or e mails, wether I'm on holiday, weekend etc,.. Still progess I guess and i could always switch it off, but I don't like being out of touch (I'm my own worse enemy).

By the way anybody with a Blackberry, do you know how to de-activate the e mail function over the weekend?

Many thanks

This is my phone. I use it for work. It cost me about a tenner and does the job just fine! It's rather like me in fact. Small and simple. :roll:

nokia_2310.jpg

I have the HTC touch HD which is great for me, windows mobile and all the usual gubbings.It is my work phone so my email gets pushed out to it but I also pick up private mail.When I am working away I can plug it into my laptop and use it as a broadband connection but probably the most use I get from it is as a sat nav :D.It has GPS built in so tom tom works and also more importantly so does freecaddie,which gives me yardages to the green :lol:

<!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.freecaddie.com" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.freecaddie.com</a><!-- w -->

I set my email to synch on a schedule so between 8am and 6pm (mon-fri) mail arrives.After these times I have to manually retrieve it.I am sure there will be a similar setting on the blackberry,what model do you have?

Back
Top Bottom