Le Tour

Boab said:
Cav's achievements are amazing, he does not get enough recognition in the media here. When you see him make that second kick no one can touch him. Best sprinter ever.

I know - it's shameful. I went to the BBC Sport website last week and there was nothing about the Tour or cycling on the main page. Football all over it, despite the fact that the season has yet to start.

I detest football. Wish it would go the same way as the NOTW... :p

Great fun watching today's stage, and more of the same for me tomorrow - we drove most of those roads last summer with eleven roadsters :).

Very interesting stage at the front today - and interesting scenery-spotting for me (the top of the little climb during the descent has a cafe where we regathered last year :).

Brilliant break away from Andy Schleck. just couldn't hold on long enough to take the yellow. Voeckler is doing outstandingly well. Contador could be completely out of it now.

Cav hanging on and lost 20 points as he finished outside the time limit but any group with more than 20% of the tour in it gets a stay of execution. Not a lot of points between him and Rojas now.

I think Cav will be unbeatable if his team get him up there at the end. Great attack by Schleck yesterday, like the old days :D Got to hand it to Evans and Voeckler as well. I think that would be a nice podium with the three of them.

I don't think I have ever seen and Evans interview and thought 'He seems like a good guy I would like to see him win' Everytime I see one he looks annoyed, uncomfortable, gives weird or one word answers and generally comes across as a twat. Apart from that I think he is great :p
Look at the difference between him and the Schleck brothers. I know who I will be wanting to win.

Back
Top Bottom