Lather Shots

Brush: Omega 20102. A big boar at c. 28mm with a c. 60mm loft.
Soap: OSP Bay Rum. Easy to lather with v. good slickness and a nice bay rum scent (of course). Work is all too demanding at the moment, so I'm not finding time to do much else ...

View attachment 85957
I have the same OSP soap and I love it as well...the qualities as mentioned by you and it's one of my top favorite Bayrum soaps!

Soap Saponificio Varesino Opuntia
Brush Zenith 28mm Scrubby Boar
This is an absolutely awesome soap! The scent upon opening the lid was a wow! Together with the awesome brush, easily whipped up a creamily thick, and slick lather...
20220324_071929.jpg

Soap PAA Cavendish
Brush Yaqi 26mm Orange Black
My 1st & very best tobacco pipe-scented soap started my tobacco collections. This soap remains number 1 for scent, thickly rich creamy, and very slick lather...love it!
20220325_074545.jpg

Soap Signature Soaps Hibernia New 1st Use
Brush Yaqi 24mm Green Mink
I have had wanted to try this soap for a long time and finally, thanks to Brian, a few with some generous extras, landed in my shave den after a long journey. 1st Use and I am very impressed and super pleased. The scent is lemony-grassy & very uplifting at mid-strength. The lather was terrific...richly thick, creamy, and wow slickness...love it!! Can't wait to use the rest...
20220326_081934.jpg

Soap Lothur Dave New 1st Use
Brush Yaqi 24mm Silvertip
This new soap...hmmm...the scent is there but too light...the lather...required more than the normal product and although slick but very goooey...overall nice!
20220329_072133.jpg

Soap Stirling Orange Chill
Brush Yaqi 26mm Orange Black
This is the only one out of many Stirling Soaps I have that the scent is gone...I still remember the awesome fizzy orangy scent. The lather however is still one of the best...richly creamy and very slick with a slight cooling sensation...
20220331_071749.jpg

Back
Top Bottom