Lack of Injector Razors

Just had a look at that razorock Hawk, even though it may well be a Great razor, it is just out of my price range £85. I can't quantify any cost of over £60 even for a really desirable razor one: for lack of funds two: even though I Iove wet shaving, I have a limit on justifying a general high value on anything not just razors, for a perceived better performance that may or may not be there, that can't be realised by something vintage or a good budget option.
Third: most importantly the stress earache and General innuendo from my wife who can't justify any spending on razors or shaving items.
second hand hawks are on here regular for £25 - £30 ish

I paid 13quids including shipping for my first injector, a pal Injectomatic. Bought it from the FB BST. So for around 20ish (including personna blades) I will try a completely different SE. Worth the risk in my opinion. Hasn't arrived yet, so I have no idea if I would like it or not. In the other end... My 10quids ever ready 1912 made me quit my DEs and regret that I spend all these money on these ones so long time ...
Yes I feel that some DE's are so out of my budget new and the vintage ones come with a premium price & there must be 1000's out there sitting in bathroom cabinets but again what does come up is too rich for my blood, I had a thing for film cameras b4 they got to be 'the in Thing' bought many for a fiver that when new were £300-£400 retail, now the ones I bought the price creeped up to £60-£80, so a vintage Gem or ever ready is cheap by comparison to vintage DE's I want both a SE and an Injector but with the injectors it is hitting on the right price for me.

One warning: The Golden 500 on eBay for £12 is not a Golden 500.
It's a perfectly OK Type J in a Golden 500 box. Still a good price.
It's just doesn't have the Golden 500 logo on the head. Same razor otherwise.
Managed to get that Type J for the start off bid just need injector blades now as it didn't come with one. have you any recommendations for budget price generic blades Please to get me started? Also saw your post about the Tnnser see thru/clear it looked totally amazing, are they as good a shave as people say? Cheers Ken.

Managed to get that Type J for the start off bid just need injector blades now as it didn't come with one. have you any recommendations for budget price generic blades Please to get me started? Also saw your post about the Tnnser see thru/clear it looked totally amazing, are they as good a shave as people say? Cheers Ken.
Here you are Ken:

Here you are Ken:

Absolute star Boycie cheers.

There are plenty of unopened mint condition Schick Injectors, especially type L's. There are peaks and troughs, you just have to be patient.

20210929_222833.jpg

Ten type L's, several stacked on top of each other, excluding the Dutch white Injector II. I have probably ten more stored away somewhere.

20210929_222628.jpg

Type N

20210929_223055.jpg

Type I

20210929_221212.jpg

Lady Eversharp

There are plenty of unopened mint condition Schick Injectors, especially type L's. There are peaks and troughs, you just have to be patient.

View attachment 77690

Ten type L's, several stacked on top of each other, excluding the Dutch white Injector II. I have probably ten more stored away somewhere.

View attachment 77691

Type N

View attachment 77693

Type I

View attachment 77694

Lady Eversharp
Lovely collection, I think the Olympic one is great, keeping fingers crossed cheers Sabre.

Back
Top Bottom