La Toja/Bea/Lea shave sticks

You are all very welcome. I hope that all of you have now received your packages.

Next time I go across (not sure when) you might be interested in some samples of Floid and/or La Toja aftershave.

As i usually take hand luggage so it needs decanting as it comes in 150ml bottles but there is a shop that sells plastic atomiser bottles for about 60p and I could split a bottle 3 ways so you could have a try.

I love the La Toja A/S but haven't tried Floid yet.

Have either of you tried the BEA stick yet? I tried one the day before I left Spain and really struggled to get a lather but the water there is VERY hard so that might explain it although the La Toja always whips up lovely.

KRF1963 said:
Next time I go across (not sure when) you might be interested in some samples of Floid and/or La Toja aftershave.

Very much so, yes.

KRF1963 said:
Have either of you tried the BEA stick yet? I tried one the day before I left Spain and really struggled to get a lather but the water there is VERY hard so that might explain it although the La Toja always whips up lovely.

Am about to go give it a spin... as it were.

• Unless I get sidetracked and don't shave till tomorrow ...[/list:u][/list:u]

Thanks again for doing this ;)

KRF1963 said:

Very much so yes, I was only looking at the La Toja AS the other day and wondered how it compared.

KRF1963 said:

As i usually take hand luggage so it needs decanting as it comes in 150ml bottles but there is a shop that sells plastic atomiser bottles for about 60p and I could split a bottle 3 ways so you could have a try.

Where is the shop that sells atomiser bottles? Online or near to you?
I was thinking about suggesting an aftershave/cologne decant swap/sell/PIF and small, cheap atomiser or splash bottles would be essential.

bean said:
KRF1963 said:

I was thinking about suggesting an aftershave/cologne decant swap/sell/PIF and small, cheap atomiser or splash bottles would be essential.

Superdrug and boots and such like all sell the plastic atomiser bottles

Just got back after a week away and the stick was here, thanks Keith. I've been using a Palmolive stick all week and face lathering so I'll give the La Toja a go tomorrow and see how it compares. Far too done in to shave today.
tired.gif

bean said:

It is a small Spanish Poundshop type establishment around the corner from where we stay in Torrox.

You can get them on Ebay from places like this:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://shop.ebay.co.uk/beauties_salon/m.html?_nkw=atom*&_sacat=0&_odkw=&_osacat=0&_trksid=p3911.c0.m270.l1313" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://shop.ebay.co.uk/beauties_salon/m ... m270.l1313</a><!-- m -->

Back
Top Bottom