La Toja/Bea/Lea shave sticks

I am in Sunny Spain at the minute and was wondering if a few of you good folk may be interested in any of the above shave sticks.

I have only found La Toja and Bea thus far and they are 1.65 Euros each which I am guessing is around £1.50 ish.

Postage is around the same for 100g according to the PO calculator so they would be about £3 apiece. If they are less I will reduce postage accordingly.

I only have hand luggage so cannot bring back too many and also cannot bring back creams as they are generally above 100ml tube size.

Happy to bring back a half dozen or so if anyone is interested.

One per member initially unless there is little interest.

Payment on return by paypal gift.

Will be returning after the bank hols for the impatient among you.

N_Architect said:
Nothing for me, thank you, but I have to say it is very kind of you offering to assist. Certainly appreciated.

I have been on the receiving end of kindness on these forums and thought it was a good oportunity to reciprocate.

Not a great deal of effort on my part and hopefully others will get someting they want to try at a reasonable cost.

hunnymonster said:
Wait a minute... Spain has a postal service.... :hungrig :lol:

(I've posted my clothes home before now to get below the weight limit)

It does but minimum cost to the UK is E4.60 and it is notoriously unreliable!

Happy to oblige if you are happy with the cost and risk. :D

I make that 4 La Toja (one via PM) and 2 Lea/Bea thus far.

I have not yet found Lea/Bea in anything but a cardboard box (like Erasmic/Palmolive) so am still looking for the plastic cased versions but I am not convinced they still make them.

I have bought the La Toja (and a couple spare just in case) but will not be able to send out until I get back after bank holiday.

Gentlemen:
remember that if you wanna get some items from Spain the members of foroafeitado.es would be please in sending you more shaving sticks or ASL/ASB during the year.
Theyre so please with the stuff that Hunnymonster and Audiolab did send them, like new Erasmic tallow sticks,Ingram and Boots that they would love to return the favor and send spanish stuff to the members of this forum if you organize a group buy.
I would like to express my sincere gratitude and also foroafeitado.es members gratitude towards Hunnymonster and Audiolab,truly two gentlemen.THANK YOU!GRACIAS!

Back in Blighty (it's bloody freezing!) and have sent PMs to those of you who requested shavesticks.

Hope to get them all out some time this week.

Keith

Back
Top Bottom