Klar Kabinett

Wil said:
Back in stock again at Zalando in the UK...

trainman said:
Mine still hasn't arrived,i contacted them today and for some reason my parcel was returned to their warehouse,i have had a refund,very dissapointing.

Dave.

Strange, reorder again the one they have in stock now? But they say they do not have any atm...

Well on their Dutch site it now says this product is no longer available. Looks like they are discontinuing it, alas.

Is this a shaving soap, body soap or both? - I looked on the site and it appears to be a bath soap size but some of the posts indicate it being used for shaving.

UKRob said:
Is this a shaving soap, body soap or both? - I looked on the site and it appears to be a bath soap size but some of the posts indicate it being used for shaving.

It is 500 grams of shaving soap, not a bath soap. A very nice shaving soap too, lathers fine, good cushion and glide.

Dipesh said:
I had a sample, I didn't like the scent at all I'm afraid.

Hey buddy, what's the scoop,

No offense meant of course, but I think you must be wrong. Yes, the soap DOES smell good. Possibly you just don't understand the fragrance yet, but most likely you're just being obstinate as usual. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Oh....there's another possible explanation. Whoever sent you the sample switched it with some Tabac.

D

dodgy said:
Dipesh said:

No offense meant of course, but I think you must be wrong. Yes, the soap DOES smell good. Possibly you just don't understand the fragrance yet, but most likely you're just being obstinate as usual. Yeah, that's the ticket.

Oh....there's another possible explanation. Whoever sent you the sample switched it with some Tabac.

D

Sheesh Sir Dodgy, you may be right?!

dodgy said:
Dipesh said:

D

Sheesh Sir Dodgy, you may be right?!

Back
Top Bottom