Klar Kabinett

Neilo said:
Wil said:
Tall_Paul said:
Hmm, wonder if our orders will be cancelled seeing as it's not on the site any more?

Did you get a confirmation, saying it is available?

My account details say it has been "shipped" but I have not had a separate E mail notification, hopefully it should arrive later this week ?

It should. I got an email confirming the order, and an other confirming the shipment.

Wil said:
It should. I got an email confirming the order, and an other confirming the shipment.

Came in today.
Saw that the product is back on their site, but now marked "out of stock". I asked to be informed when it comes back in (if at all).

Wil said:
Wil said:

Came in today.
Saw that the product is back on their site, but now marked "out of stock". I asked to be informed when it comes back in (if at all).

Just checked my Zalando acct, shows parcel enroute via Yodel, never got e mail though !

Wil said:
Wil said:

Came in today.

Strange thing: today they had 1 in stock In Holland (did not get any notification), so I took it. Now stock is back to zero ;-)

Wil said:
Tardisbasher said:
Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on this Wil. I've wanted to try it for a while and mine arrived this morning. :)

Hope it works for you, like it does for me.

Many thanks Wil for the heads up, soap arrived today in a massive box !, is the soap soft enough to press into a container ?!

Neilo said:
Wil said:
Tardisbasher said:
Just wanted to say thanks for the heads up on this Wil. I've wanted to try it for a while and mine arrived this morning. :)

Hope it works for you, like it does for me.

Many thanks Wil for the heads up, soap arrived today in a massive box !, is the soap soft enough to press into a container ?!

Yes it is soft enough, a lot like arko. I was surprised about the size of the box too ;-)

Back
Top Bottom