Jewell Super Stainless Sheffield

Got 200 of these of E-Bay, seems that Jewell no longer make Razor blades for DE use only for Cutting Tools, will let you know how they go, they do pop up on E-bay now and again...

B-1.jpg

A-1.jpg

RB73 said:
Would you be interested in swapping a few of these fella.

Let me see how they shave first if they are not good for me i will sell them on here..... ;)

out of curiosity, what blades do you have, i have most makes (including my cherished 1000 Swedes) but wouldn't mind some feathers if you have some..... :D

RB73 said:
sunburyboy93 said:
RB73 said:

have you tried these Jewell blades before ??

No, but a few posts out there say that there not a bad blade, have you tried one yet :?:

The main reason is that they are made over here really, or used to be :roll:

Well im off down the pub tonight, so will be shaving before i go out, will try one out, (hope it's not a blood bath )

I also bagged 200 of these off ebay,just used one and i have to admit,i'm impressed,smooth and sharp,i like red ip's and these remind me of them but perhaps a tad sharper.
If you can get hold of some i recommend you do.

Dave.

sunburyboy93 said:
RB73 said:

Let me see how they shave first if they are not good for me i will sell them on here..... ;)

out of curiosity, what blades do you have, i have most makes (including my cherished 1000 Swedes) but wouldn't mind some feathers if you have some..... :D

Iridium Supers
Yellow 7's
Super Thins
Red IP's

Just popped one of these in an old Gillette open comb Frankenrazor and was very impressed indeed. Very smooth and as sharp as a sharp thing.

I think these may be one to look out for and stock up on if they ever appear again.

Just to let you know I contacted the Ebay seller of these and he told me he had 1700 left and he has a new auction up there now
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-X-DOUBLE-EDGE-RAZOR-BLADES_W0QQitemZ130403250770QQihZ003QQcategoryZ31764QQcmdZViewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m444QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DCRX%26its%3DC%252BS%26itu%3DSI%252BUA%252BLM%252BLA%26otn%3D5%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D7612271875338863081" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/100-X-DOUBLE-EDGE ... 5338863081</a><!-- m -->

He has 500 less than he had coz they are dirt cheap and one of the best I have tried in my short DE career.

pedro083 said:
It would be intresting to see what the guy that started the thread thought of the blades not seen them on bst so assume all good

They are superb blades, i contacted the guy (Rob) a few days ago and asked if he could get some more and list as i told him they would go quick, i got 7 boxes for myself before he listed them, so i have 900 of these puppies now (well 899 :shave )

They are nice smooth blades, very sharp, and they are over 20 years old, for £5.00 a box (can't be bad at all !)

Steve

Back
Top Bottom