January 2021 Acquisitions

H&S P076-SB Copper
mZ60KEa.jpg

D93DEAA8-C20C-42D7-AF34-6C1498DB0672.jpeg

The first of the last few 2020 purchases have arrived.

L to R:

AP Shave Co 30mm Cashmere, 26mm Cashmere and 30mm Synbad.

I wasn't sure how good the white handles would be and they have turned out to be pretty nice.

The handle with the 30mm Cashmere knot is slightly more pearlescent than the resin used on the Synbad knotted handle.

Both handles were a bit rough around the edges, however a microfibre cloth, a bit of Maas polish and some elbow grease sorted this relatively easily.

The base of the handles is still a bit sharp, however this can easily be sorted with some wet and dry paper (I've needed to do the same thing with a Semogue synthetic in the past, so I know it's not a difficult task).

The Amber handcrafted handle is perfect in every respect and definitely seems to be worth the premium.

View attachment 63034

L to R:

I wasn't sure how good the white handles would be and they have turned out to be pretty nice.

The handle with the 30mm Cashmere knot is slightly more pearlescent than the resin used on the Synbad knotted handle.

Both handles were a bit rough around the edges, however a microfibre cloth, a bit of Maas polish and some elbow grease sorted this relatively easily.

The base of the handles is still a bit sharp, however this can easily be sorted with some wet and dry paper (I've needed to do the same thing with a Semogue synthetic in the past, so I know it's not a difficult task).

The Amber handcrafted handle is perfect in every respect and definitely seems to be worth the premium.
Beauty are these available in the UK?

View attachment 63034

L to R:

Dear or dear....seen these and thought why not (pardon the pun). Just bought a 24 mil Cashmere picture to follow...

https://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0...full.1215461061_t3o1_480x480.jpg?v=1526080739

And a 24 Yaqi Naples never heard if them but it looks nice (anyone know anything about them?).

I'd say that was it for the year but you never know.....

Attachments

• 41Hem57VsYL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    41Hem57VsYL._AC_SY400_.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 2
Back
Top Bottom