Italian razors on ebay

Bechet45 said:
I had a beautiful Italian girl-friend but she couldn't cook for shit. Do these razors shave well?

They really do shave as good as they look. The top one in Ambiona wood was fully custom made to my spec whilst I visited Mastro Livi for my 40th. It's by far my favourite razor in a collection which includes some very sought after razors.

If you ever get the chance to buy a Mastro Livi, don't hesitate.

jaycey said:
There is only one Italian razor maker, Mastro Livi.

I agree 100%! Mastro Livi rules! I have eight Mastro Livi razors (I hope to have more!) and in my opinion they are magnificent shavers!

jodypress said:
Thanks for the heads up Tuftey02, I'll post pics when I receive the Snake Razor (Always fancied one) next to my other 3 Mastro Livi's. They're truly amazing shavers and at £300 sovs, it's a bargain.

Someone should snap up that the Buffalo scaled one.

Wow Jody!!! You are buying a snake razor! Wow! I too want to buy one soon. The problem is that I want to buy them all! :-D (I guess you know about the MLRAD we both acquired! :-D )

I hope you will share pictures soon!

Enjoy shaving with your Mastro Livi razors, my friend!

razorguy said:
jaycey said:
There is only one Italian razor maker, Mastro Livi.

I agree 100%! Mastro Livi rules! I have eight Mastro Livi razors (I hope to have more!) and in my opinion they are magnificent shavers!

jodypress said:
Thanks for the heads up Tuftey02, I'll post pics when I receive the Snake Razor (Always fancied one) next to my other 3 Mastro Livi's. They're truly amazing shavers and at £300 sovs, it's a bargain.

Someone should snap up that the Buffalo scaled one.

Wow Jody!!! You are buying a snake razor! Wow! I too want to buy one soon. The problem is that I want to buy them all! :-D (I guess you know about the MLRAD we both acquired! :-D )

I hope you will share pictures soon!

Enjoy shaving with your Mastro Livi razors, my friend!

Hi Antonello,

I was going to wait until I had the razor before I posted pics on the SRP thread. I've always been tempted by a Snake Livi, but they are a big razor for sure. This smaller 6/8th really intrigued me and I couldn't resist the pull :)

jodypress said:
Hi Antonello,

I was going to wait until I had the razor before I posted pics on the SRP thread. I've always been tempted by a Snake Livi, but they are a big razor for sure. This smaller 6/8th really intrigued me and I couldn't resist the pull :)

I understand what you mean! :)
By the way, later this afternoon I am going to Mastro Livi workshop (yes, you guess it right, something is going on because of my MLRAD! :-D ) and I am sure he will be very happy to know your collection is growing.
I hope to see pictures very soon!

As promised, here's a pic of the razor after I received it today.

I thought it deserved some P160 and my custom Rodney Neep brush, also in blue buckeye burl. A match made in shaving heaven I feel.

20140717_182908_Android1_zps1aa5c66b.jpg

jodypress said:
As promised, here's a pic of the razor after I received it today.

I thought it deserved some P160 and my custom Rodney Neep brush, also in blue buckeye burl. A match made in shaving heaven I feel.

Congratulations Jody, a truly breathtaking razor! Just another impeccable Mastro Livi masterpiece!

Just receive the notice in the mail today that the razor is here from Italy!! Need to go down and sign for it tomorrow!!
Hope the wait was worth it!!

Johnus said:
Just receive the notice in the mail today that the razor is here from Italy!! Need to go down and sign for it tomorrow!!
Hope the wait was worth it!!

Great! I too am sure you will not be disappointed! It would be really nice to see some pictures of it.

Well... Razor arrived from Italy . While probably worth what I paid... It wasn't what what I thought[emoji33]
Should have explore before I bought... It's a Kabrand, ? French razor, made from German steel, living in Italy. Now immigrated to the US!!

Back
Top Bottom