IPhone 8GB COMPLETE

Iphone 3g 8gig (I have always been under the impression that this phone was a 3gs but the box says 3g. Had an insurance claim and it looks like they twirled me!)

Firstly it has this fault and requires the case changing. YouTube - ‪iPhone 3GS Back Case / Housing Replacement Directions By DirectFix.com‬‏

Basically there is a small crack in the top right next to the sleep button (on the rear) meaning the case is open by a fraction of a mm. As a result you have to squeeze the top right of the screen together to use the sleep function. Like this YouTube - ‪HOW TO FIX BROKEN IPHONE POWER BUTTON‬‏

Apart from the above its fully functional

The screen is free of scratches.

Its on the O2 network.

The box is mint and everything is included and still in its original rapping's. (had more than one iphone so had all the gubbings already.)

Im looking for £125 inclusive.

RE: IPhone 8GB

Do people really want Iphones this much that they pay over £100 for broken ones???? All hail the cult :D

Would you not be better off fixing the fault and then trying to sell it? I'm, sure it would be a lot quicker to sell then.

Hax said:
Would you not be better off fixing the fault and then trying to sell it? I'm, sure it would be a lot quicker to sell then.

I would its only a £30 fix but I cant be bothered to be honest. I would get an easy £150. Stupid I know. :dodgy:

Trying to move loads of stuff that SWMBO wants out :s

Back
Top Bottom