Want to buy Institutional (pyscho) razor

Just buy a Fat handled tech, that's just what it is only with a hexagonal lock bolt in the handle and a bit of chain.
One with the original key you will be paying around £200 for a good one! (for a Fat handled tech with a lock!)
However it is your money so I wish you luck if that's what you want to do. :) P .

Thanks everyone. @Blademonkey maybe I should try a fat boy then. Only really interested in them because of the history/concept behind them... Always had a fascination with prisons for some unknown reason and soon to be working in one, so was just an idea to try to get one. I wouldn't be wanting to pay £200 though like the razor emporium would like.

Thanks everyone. @Blademonkey maybe I should try a fat boy then. Only really interested in them because of the history/concept behind them... Always had a fascination with prisons for some unknown reason and soon to be working in one, so was just an idea to try to get one. I wouldn't be wanting to pay £200 though like the razor emporium would like.
It's a Fat Handled Tech that the is the razor it is based on and one of those would give the same shave without looking for the key when you wanted to change the blade :) good luck in the prison service by the way. P.

Back
Top Bottom