In joining my 2 and 3 band, band of brothers

Welcome aboard Robert.
Glad you liked the Vulfix 404 mix, I always reccommend them, and Sharon's stuff is first-rate.
As nobody else has asked - what is a Navy Mustang?

SirPrize:

Naval Mustang Officer has served as an enlisted prior to being commissioned as an officer. I spent 16 years enlisted and 14 years as an officer in surface ordnance; a Gunner. The edge on the junior officers, in the wardroom ,is that a Mustang already knows what goes on inside an enlisted mans head. Apologize for being tardy on the response, but we were loading missiles on submarines last few days. One more: I see there is also a section to post pictures at TSR. Since I recently toured Boston, and the anniversary of 19 August 1812 is upon us (toungue in cheek...), they have the USS Constitution looking spit shined. I'll post there or risk getting a broadside for not being on topic. Hope this helps. Thanks for the warm welcome. R/Robert

JohnnyO said:
1812 you say ................ 1812 ............. Nope, sorry, not with you, guess I'll just go & listen to an Overture or two whilst I mull it over. ;)

JohnnyO. :p
Yes - funny how it does not seem to loom large in our history books - can't possibly imagine why...

Back
Top Bottom