Howdy/Konnichiwa

Hi there,
Have been hanging out at another forum, which was useful, but wanted to expand my horizons a bit.
I'm originally from Texas, but now living in Japan, and started using a DE a few months ago...slowly improving my technique, but far from perfect. But it's better than the cartridges I was using before! Hope to learn a lot and share what little I know.

Hello and welcome to TSR.

Japan is a fascinating place, I miss my trips over to Fukuoka couple of years back while I was in South Korea.

QX1L2221.jpg

N_Architect said:
Hello and welcome to TSR.

Japan is a fascinating place, I miss my trips over to Fukuoka couple of years back while I was in South Korea.

QX1L2221.jpg

As it happens, I am not too far from Fukuoka...I'm ia a little town north of Shimonoseki, which is a bit north of Fukuoka. One upside to living here is that there are lots of Japanese-Koreans and I can get kimchi that's actually hot.

Hello and welcome.

I've always wanted to go to japan and have a big fascination for JDM (Japanese domestic Market) Honda's and most things Japanese.

Welcome to TSR :shave (even though I'm relatively new myself).

I'm preparing to relocate to Japan for next March. So I'm justifying my purchases by 'Oh I won't find that in JP...' :lol:

Back
Top Bottom