Howdy Gentlemen

andyjreid said:
Terria, nice album cover.

Is your name also taken from an album title?

Devin Townsend Terria? What a beast of an album.

Yes, the name taken from the Devin Townsend Album, don't know why but the name is always stuck in my head.
Incredible album from an incredible artist i love his work, although im not into metal so Strapping Young Lad wouldn't be for me.

Cheers for all the welcomes what a friendly forum.

Shouldn't it be "Howya" rather than "Howdy" - I know you're in the west, but Galway's hardly the Wild West, like Louisburgh or Westport ;)

I don't remember a heavily drunken night out in Leenane either, nor one in Tuam where a Garda gave me a lift back to my B&B, on the back of his motorbike at about 2am after a session in the New Man of Aran - no helmet, but he said because I was behind him he couldn't see me to book me for riding a motorcycle without a helmet :D

hunnymonster said:
Shouldn't it be "Howya" rather than "Howdy" - I know you're in the west, but Galway's hardly the Wild West, like Louisburgh or Westport ;)

I don't remember a heavily drunken night out in Leenane either, nor one in Tuam where a Garda gave me a lift back to my B&B, on the back of his motorbike at about 2am after a session in the New Man of Aran - no helmet, but he said because I was behind him he couldn't see me to book me for riding a motorcycle without a helmet :D

How ye lads, whats the craic ? Don't think most would have understood ... Louisburgh is pretty out there alright but Westport is now a stagg/hen haven so not as wild wesht as it use to be.

Back
Top Bottom