Howdy Gentlemen

Hello there, been lurking around here a while, reading a fair bit and spending too much. I have just been
DE shaving since Jan and really enjoy it. Im using a Red Tip SS which really suits me, smooth close shave.
Still undecided on a brush experimenting at the moment.
Well having placed adds in the BST a few members recommended i say hello and rightly so.
Patrick.

Welcome.

You have been DE shaving for a month longer than me it would seem.

If i hadn't spent a fortune in the last couple of weeks (well honestly since the start of Feb :D ) I would be contending for the brush you are selling. Don't worry though, i am sure someone will snap it up before long - it looks a beauty :shave

Cheers

Hello Patrick

It's not compulsory but it great when people feel able to say hello.

It brings out the best in us because everyone gets a warm welcome. Some people switch to DE or straights to save money. We do, but we all tend to reinvest and get a little ahead of our savings.

Andy said:
Welcome along Patrick. Good to see you're also busy saving money by spending a lot of it !

Tell me about it ... Having said that i wrote to a some companies a couple weeks back asking about samples and a few
sent me out freebies :D But i still spent money that week on other shaving products. My bathroom cabinet is packed :)

Back
Top Bottom