Howdy Gentlemen

Hello there, been lurking around here a while, reading a fair bit and spending too much. I have just been
DE shaving since Jan and really enjoy it. Im using a Red Tip SS which really suits me, smooth close shave.
Still undecided on a brush experimenting at the moment.
Well having placed adds in the BST a few members recommended i say hello and rightly so.
Patrick.

Welcome.

You have been DE shaving for a month longer than me it would seem.

If i hadn't spent a fortune in the last couple of weeks (well honestly since the start of Feb ) I would be contending for the brush you are selling. Don't worry though, i am sure someone will snap it up before long - it looks a beauty :shave

Cheers

Hello Patrick

It's not compulsory but it great when people feel able to say hello.

It brings out the best in us because everyone gets a warm welcome. Some people switch to DE or straights to save money. We do, but we all tend to reinvest and get a little ahead of our savings.

Andy said:
Welcome along Patrick. Good to see you're also busy saving money by spending a lot of it !

Tell me about it ... Having said that i wrote to a some companies a couple weeks back asking about samples and a few
sent me out freebies But i still spent money that week on other shaving products. My bathroom cabinet is packed

Ha! Small World. Im only down the road from you on the Ballymoneen Road.

Terria, nice album cover.

Is your name also taken from an album title?

Devin Townsend Terria? What a beast of an album.