How long does Monsavon last?

I use Monsavon at the moment and really, really love the stuff (especially the smell :)).

I can get it from France at £2.39 + £4.99 postage... however, given the rather expensive postage, I would order a few pots. How long does the stuff last? I assume being a soft soap it might dry and go hard over time?

hunnymonster said:
If it does dry out, all that means is it takes a wee bit more water to lather it... however since the pot is to all intents sealed, there's not much scope for egress of moisture.

Think years not months.

Heh, 4 pots it is :)

I've seen some other folk trying to find it in the UK, so if it helps, this is where i'm shopping

Monsavon Lait Bol à Raser 125gr - https://www.frenchclick.co.uk/p-4448-monsavon-lait-bol-raser-125gr.aspx

Thanks. Sounds good. Spice as opposed to peppery. Not sure I can justify the delivery charge, but whoever buys me it as a Xmas present can! I'll stick it on my list and start dropping hints to friends and family

It costs more to post the stuff than it does to buy it in France I think I paid less than 1.2 Euros a tub ~18months ago. I gave a few tubs away (one at work and one on this forum) and then opened one myself a few months ago. It really is surprisingly good stuff for the money.

Paul_D said:
It costs more to post the stuff than it does to buy it in France I think I paid less than 1.2 Euros a tub ~18months ago. I gave a few tubs away (one at work and one on this forum) and then opened one myself a few months ago. It really is surprisingly good stuff for the money.

Aye, but when not in France, it's the only way. Plus, it's pocket change, so no biggy :)

In my case after a kind pif from French Blade the time it took to smell it.......Contacted Max and asked if he would mind if I pifed it on to Tazz.
As they say each to his own not my flavor of smell :icon_cry2::icon_cry2:
Pete

man of leisure said:
In my case after a kind pif from French Blade the time it took to smell it.......Contacted Max and asked if he would mind if I pifed it on to Tazz.
As they say each to his own not my flavor of smell :icon_cry2::icon_cry2:
Pete

Heh, I really like it! It was French Blade that sold me my first package with Monsavon, Gillete Tech and more, so blame him for getting me hooked :p

Back
Top Bottom