How do most people store their soaps? /Milling

Thanks, I didn't know the woodern bowl size, compared to that it's too small. I've got a Tupperware type tub with the clip on top that came part of a set, I'll have to look for these on the own

I reckon Tesco probably sell Tuppeware-style tubs that would do the job. I think a lid is important. To keep the scent in and help with stacking. Also softer soaps such as Monsavon/Cella/P160 could dry out and go a bit weird.

Found a website <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.reallyusefulproducts.co.uk</a><!-- w --> that's sells all the Tupperware type tubs, diameter tends to be 100mm with different depths.

Pig Cat said:
I reckon Tesco probably sell Tuppeware-style tubs that would do the job. I think a lid is important. To keep the scent in and help with stacking. Also softer soaps such as Monsavon/Cella/P160 could dry out and go a bit weird.

Yep, I would always recommend a lid. Especially after storing a slice of P160 in an open ramekin, only to watch it go slightly funky, lose its scent and give off fungal spores when wet, causing the appearance of an imaginary friend called Bruce who kept trying to turn me Chinese.

So, now i buy these mini casserole pots (le-creuset etc..) from TK Maxx, slightly more expensive than other options, but they come with Mrs Ms seal of approval so less grief on the homefront. Which is nice ;) :)

Back
Top Bottom